At this current time, the restaurant is still operating until Phase 2 Guidelines. In order to keep our staff and patrons as safe as possible, here are some of our current restrictions:
* Maximum of 10 guests per table [NO EXCEPTIONS]
* Masks required. All Wicked Barley employees and patrons will be required to wear a face covering when moving through common areas of the property, including the Beer Garden and Covered Patio. Masks can be removed when seated and while consuming food and/or beverage.
* Seating will be first come, first serve. NO reservations. We will do our best to accommodate your party upon arrival.
* To maintain proper social distancing, we ask that both adults and children remain seated once at their table.
* If you have symptoms related to COVID-19 (fever, cough, shortness of breath) or if you have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 please stay home.
* Taproom occupancy is 50%.
* Increased sanitation and cleaning around property and in high traffic areas.
* Single use utensils, condiments and cups.
* If seating for your party is not available upon arrival and you have to wait for a table, we ask that you wait in your car or 6ft. away from other guests. We will call you when seating is available. Due due limited seating capacities, we will be unable to quote a wait time.
* To abide by 6ft. social distancing requirements, we will not move any tables in order to accommodate your party.
* If you are interested in seating outside (Beer Garden or Covered Patio), you MUST check in with staff to access at the front door.
* If you are arriving by boat and plan on dining in the Taproom, Covered Patio or Beer Garden you MUST check in at the front door.
* You must be seated for food/beverage service. No loitering in the Taproom, Beer Garden, Covered Patio or on the Boat Dock.
* ALL tables/bar seats including the Beer Garden and Covered Patio, will be sat by a staff member at the front door. NO self seating.
* There will be NO standing at the Main or Floating Bar inside the taproom.
* The Beer Garden bar is CLOSED. All tables in the beer garden will be assigned a server. You must be seated for service.
* Beach and dock are OPEN for foot traffic. Not eating or drinking on dock. Masks required.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to celebrating with you this weekend and with your help, we can have an GREAT time!